We dispatch all orders through the UPS courier service. The arrival time should take no longer than 4-5 working days.
At the moment, we only ship within the EU. Free shipping to the European Union.
We stick warning labels on each of our parcels: – (attention glass) – to indicate their content and increase the courier’s caution during transport.
The packaging in which we ship our products is made of durable die-cut cardboard, 70% of which comes from recycled paper. Its main purpose is to protect the product from pressure or impact.
To protect the items we send to you, we use:
– bubble wrap, which we wind around each plate a few times,
– stretch wrap – a popular, very flexible foil; one of the most important safety elements. It prevents the products from moving around the packaging during transport. Items bound together by stretch wrap are much more durable.
– paper packaging filling, which is an essential addition to every parcel. Its role is to prevent the packaging from moving inside the carton. We arrange the item in the carton in such a way that, in the event of a corner or edge of the carton getting crushed, it will not be damaged, and any impact during transport will affect only the carton, packaging or filling.
You might be concerned that a product as fragile as porcelain may reach you in a damaged state. We understand your concerns, so we guarantee:
1) secure packages. You will find a detailed description above.
2) coverage of delivery costs of a replacement for any item damaged during delivery,
3) insurance covering the full value of the order,
4) on-time delivery – up to 4-5 (working days),
5) expert help from our advisors throughout the whole transaction process.
Payments, including card payments and google pay, are made via the Przelewy24.pl service using a safe SSL connection.
Our platters are handmade, hence some elements may vary. Small differences are not signs of imperfection but rather proof of handmade production.
Wash our platters by hand with warm water and washing up liquid or wipe them with a damp cloth. Do not put them in the dishwasher.
You have the right to return or exchange your product as long as it is returned in the same condition it was dispatched in. The item must be sent at your own cost within 14 working days from the date of delivery. Please include all the necessary documentation in your return (download the form for withdrawal from the agreement).
The shop does not accept products returned via cash on delivery. Funds are returned to the client’s bank account within 14 days after receipt of the return. Detailed information concerning returns is described in the terms and conditions.
If your product appears to be damaged (e.g. partly smashed) when opening your parcel, do not unpack it any further. Keep all of the packaging – the box and other remaining parts.
1) In order to confirm the damage, a shipping damage report must be made in the presence of the courier. Remember to always check the package and enclosed product for damage while the courier is present.
2) If unable to do so, contact the closest branch of UPS as soon as possible to make a report.
3) Send an email with a copy of the shipping damage report to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the order number in the title of the email and provide an exact description of the damage in its body. If possible, attach photographs – these will facilitate the complaint process.
4) After points 1, 2 and 3 have been fulfilled, we resolve the complaint and resend the damaged product.
5) The costs of resolving the complaint (resending the damaged item) as well as the complaint form are available at www.revolte.pl